Location : Abu Dhabi
Job Type : Permanent
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 15+
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Flow is partnering with a leading banking sector who's seeking for a highly motivated Restructuring Specialist. Location: UAE
- Conduct, monitor and steer overall restructuring process.
- Undertake restructuring arrangements with senior lenders of the assigned portfolio.
- Coordinate any key issues in relation to any restructuring activities with direct supervision of Head of GSAM.
- Control all CPs, CSs, any financial conditions imposed by finance documents or key stakeholders, and coordinate the implementation of the on-going provision of financial information.
- Be Involved in cash flow monitoring, forecasting and reporting within GSAM and work with other designated resources to provide quarterly cash flow forecasts which include a review of historical collections;
- Establish proper liaison and attend all meetings with internal and external stakeholders regarding the assigned portfolio.
- Subject to approval matrix, engage on behalf of the bank in appointing External Restructuring Advisors, with responsibilities for specific operational and financial aspects of the restructuring.
- Coach and groom the team of restructuring officer reporting to the SRO.
Prepare Budget, Credit Reviews, Present to AC for necessary approval and maintain proper records for all cases assigned under his/her name.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience of 15+ years of experience at financial advisory firms, funds or in commercial banking (experience in corporate finance, debt advisory, M&A advisory or project finance departments).
- Restructuring experience is required.
- Experience in developing markets.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment with particular experience of working in GCC being a plus point.
- Ability to work under stiff target, work pressure, rightly prioritizes, and delivers results.
- Able to align Risk Mitigants and Business Objectives to to support recovery objectives.
- Team player – able to work within a group and promote cross functional environment.
- Ability to multitask and willingness to “roll up his sleeves and get involved into deep details”