Flow Financial & Technology
Flow is currently partnering with one of the leading banks in the UAE who is looking to hire a Treasury Finance Manager to work in their Middle Office in Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Monitoring banks FX net open position
- Reconciling FX flows from retail to treasury
- Ensuring accuracy of revaluation data and system integrity
- Providing timely and accurate client valuation reporting
- Ensuring new products and system implementation deadlines are met
- Coordinating necessary actions across Finance departments
- Reviewing daily finance reports from branches and subsidiaries
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Must be a qualified Accountant / CFA / MBA (FRM a plus)
- Possess Banking & Financial Services experience in GCC or Asia Pacific
- Minimum 6 years Finance experience in Treasury function
- Understanding of most Treasury products, their valuation and accounting
- Knowledge in IT application such as Calypso
- Effective communication skills and good interpersonal skills
Must read: Ways to Handle Interview Rejection
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!