Flow Financial & Technology
Flow is working with a leading bank who are recruiting a Trade Sales Executive to be based in the UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Identifying new business leads and contacting prospective key clients to promote and cross sell products and services.
- Developing a strong business pipeline, sales forecast, and achieving sales targets.
- Developing and managing the portfolio of the company.
- Drive and initiate the development of new business opportunities.
- Building and developing a trusted relationship with key partners and stakeholders and maintaining this relationship.
- Ability to travel within the UAE as required.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/ Economics/ Accounting/ Foreign Trade. A Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in Trade Finance Products in the UAE.
- Proven Sales experience meeting KPIs.
- In-depth Compliance and KYC Domain knowledge.
- Outstanding relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Intermediate technical skills in MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication in English.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: How much you can expect to be paid in your next Banking role.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!