Flow Financial & Technology
One of the leading banks in the UAE is actively recruiting for a Trade Finance Officer to be based in UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- CDCS certified or basic Diploma in Banking
- Minimum 8 to 10 years in Trade Finance Distribution (TFD) in bank.
- Handled TFD related products like, LC, BG, TR loans & Discounting, Imports & exports.
- Experience in scrutinizing & checking Import & export collection as well as LC documents.
- Expert in handling Invoice, PDC & PPC discounting.
- Handled MIS reports of the department and timely submissions.
- Handled core banking applications from TFD user perspectives
- Basic knowledge of UCP600, ISBP745, URDG758, ISP98, URR725, URC522 etc.
- Familiar with ICC opinions and latest trade finance updates.
- Able to handle External Audit, Regulatory Audit & Internal Audits query resolution.
- Well versed with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!