Flow Financial & Technology
A leading bank is actively recruiting a Trade Compliance Officer to be based in the UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Assist manager in developing parameters and checklists to monitor trade transactions.
- Monitor, review, and update the policies and procedures to ensure compliance with UAE and international laws.
- Analyse data to identify potential risks and develop strategies to mitigate the risks.
- Provide reports/presentations of findings and recommendations for management on compliance issues.
- Responsible to respond to internal, external, and regulatory audits/visits regarding trade matters.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree. ACAMS / Basic diploma in banking and compliance is a plus.
- At least 6 – 8 years in TFD and Trade compliance within the banking industry.
- In-depth knowledge of TMBL Framework, local and international AML, CFT, and sanction regulations.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint presentations.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: What Hiring Managers Are Looking For From The Banking Talent They Recruit.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!