Flow Financial & Technology
A leading global law firm is actively recruiting a Team Executive to be based in their Abu Dhabi office.
This is not a typical Legal Secretary position – the main tasks will be billing and supporting the Bids & Pursuit Manager with some light office/legal administration. This is not an EA or PA role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Preparing WIP and ad-hoc financial reports for Partners, Finance Team and Lawyers.
- Uploading invoices, debt collection, resolve any queries and be the single point of contact for billing.
- Front of house and facilities support including answering the phone, greeting clients, taking messages, and assisting with other queries.
- Organising and scheduling conference calls, meetings, and training sessions.
- Processing and submitting expense claims.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for employees in the country and new joiners from overseas.
- Organising and maintaining files of electronic and hard copy documents.
- Creating, amending, and converting legal documents.
To be successful you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Already located in Abu Dhabi, or willing to relocate from another Emirate.
- Must have billing, invoicing and excel experience.
- 3 – 5 years working experience within Legal Sector.
- Good financial acumen and a fast learner.
- Previous experience working within the finance department of a law / professional services firm.
- Candidate must be fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Intermediate technical skills in MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- High level of attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: How to Write a Standout CV
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!