Flow Financial & Technology
One of the leading chemical companies in the UAE is actively recruiting a Talent Acquisition Specialist to be based in Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training new staff.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives across the organization
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Handling discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Overseeing and managing a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Supporting current and future business needs through the development, engagement, and preservation of human capital
- Maintaining pay plan and benefits program
- Assessing training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Ensuring legal compliance throughout human resource management
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Proven working experience as Talent Acquisition Specialist
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- A minimum of 3 years of talent acquisition experience preferred
Must read: How to Write a Standout CV
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!