Flow Financial & Technology
Flow is working with a leading bank who are hiring a Senior Trade Finance Officer to be based in Umm Al Quwain.
Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Manage and execute end-to-end trade finance transactions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients providing expert advice on trade finance products and services.
- Ensure accurate documentation and compliance with international trade regulations and banking standards.
- Identify opportunities for process enhancement within the trade finance department.
- Stay updated on international trade laws, regulations, and compliance requirements.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals can be considered for this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree. CDCS certification is a plus.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in TFD in a bank.
- Handled TFD-related products and core banking applications from TFD user perspectives.
- Experience in scrutinizing & checking Import & export collection as well as LC documents.
- Well-versed in handling Invoice, PDC & PPC discounting.
- Must have Basic knowledge of international trade rules and regulations including UCP600, ISBP745, URDG758, ISP98, URR725, and URC522.
- Proficient in MIS Reporting and MS Office such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!