Flow Financial & Technology
One of the leading banks in the UAE is actively recruiting for a Senior Digital Architect, to be based in UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Developing Integration Architectures for projects in the Transformation program.
- Identifying, assessing, and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility.
- Providing analysis of the current state Digital solutions.
- Assessing technologies and approach, and developing solution integration concepts, proposals, and designs.
- Developing and delivering executive presentations to influence stakeholders.
- Working closely with Transformation Strategy teams and business partners.
- Providing leadership and drive initiatives with vendors, consultants, and colleagues.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- 15+ years of IT experience, performing the Integration Architect for a large bank.
- 8+ years of experience in architecture and design of complex solutions involving SOA and MSA in a major bank.
- Strong knowledge of digital environment – Mobile (Android, iOS), Web, Apps, APIs, Messaging, Databases, Big Data, and Networks.
- Understanding of Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, and No-SQL databases.
- Understanding of cryptography, certificates and security solutions.
- Experience implementing SOA using Modern Integration Patterns and Digital technologies.
- Holds a Solution Architecture Certifications from Azure, AWS, or Google.
- Experience implementing an Enterprise class Microservice architecture in Openshift Container platform, Azure, AWS, or GCP.
- Good knowledge of Cloud concepts and architecture level knowledge of Cloud platforms and Cloud-native/micro-services solutions.
- Knowledge of DevOps and Agile development concepts.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!