Flow Financial & Technology
Flow has partnered with a leading law firm who are hiring a Senior Associate to be based in either their Dubai or Doha office.
If you have experience in any of the following areas, you need to speak with us about the new opportunities we may have for you.
- Concession agreements
- EPC and O&M agreements
- Security documents
- JV agreements
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Managing client relationships.
- Managing transactions and performing legal due diligence.
- Advising clients on a wide range of corporate and finance law matters.
To be successful you will need to meet the following criteria:
- English law qualified or qualified in a common law jurisdiction including UK, Australia & USA.
- 3 – 6 years PQE gained within international law firms.
- Draft structurally consistent and clear legal documents in English and Arabic.
- Must have a high level of technical skill and competence with demonstrated experience in M&A transactions.
- Creative, and have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to take on a high degree of responsibility.
- Driven, enthusiastic, and flexible team player.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the locations mentioned above.
Must read: How to Maintain a Positive Attitude at Work.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!