Flow Financial & Technology
A leading law firm is actively hiring an Associate for their Dubai office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Familiarity with and provide support on:
- Corporate matters (e.g. M&A transactions, joint ventures, shareholder agreements, structuring, investment agreements, management buyouts, fund formation, and other corporate services);
- Commercial contracts (e.g. services agreements, variations and amendments, franchise agreements, hotel operation/management agreements, and other commercial contracts);
- Banking and finance (e.g. drafting guarantees, facility agreements, security documents, legal opinions as local counsel in financing transactions, share pledges, and moveables security agreements)
- The successful candidate will be empowered to manage a number of transactions with the support of the team with the opportunity to assume greater levels of responsibility very quickly.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in law.
- Must have a minimum of 3 – 6 years’ PQE gained within a law firm.
- Must have experience of working in the Middle East particularly Dubai, advising on both UAE law and English law.
- Draft structurally consistent and clear legal documents in English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with clients.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!