Flow Financial & Technology
One of the leading global online trading companies is actively recruiting a Sales Director – Forex to be based in Dubai, UAE.
Candidates MUST have CFD, Trading, Sales and Leadership experience.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Managing the team who is responsible to contact existing clients to offer information and assistance regarding the Company’s products, campaigns, and services.
- Monitoring team activity to ensure they comply with the company guidelines and regulation.
- Completing staff operational requirements by scheduling and assigning tasks to employees; follows up on work results.
- Maintaining the recruited personnel at a national level by selecting, orientating, and training the employees.
- Maintaining work results to national standards by coaching employees, planning, monitoring, and evaluating.
- Maintaining the communication with the support department to easy the flows and improve the processes.
- Helping Marketing to build future promotion strategies and give feedback for improvement and optimization purposes.
- Planning and conducting the teams in inhouse or outhouse events (webinars, seminars, expos, etc.).
- Driving the team to reach their KPI and overpass them.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Candidates must already be based in Dubai
- MUST have CFD, Trading, Sales and Leadership experience
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer related field or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in a fintech institution
- 2 years’ experience in a senior management position in a fintech institution
- Strong understanding of the financial institutions/products
- Strong computer skills, CRM, Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask, deliver exceptional results and motivate others
- Strong communication, presentation, and time management skills
- Team player
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!