Flow Financial & Technology
Flow are currently partnering with a system integrator who are looking to recruit a Sales Account Manager for their Middle East office based in Abu Dhabi.
You will be responsible for Business Development within the Government and Healthcare sector, driving sales for the region.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Seek out, explore, and qualify business opportunities at senior levels with Government and Healthcare clients across Abu Dhabi
- Own, nurture, and saturate named accounts: both in consumption, as well as insuring an outstanding client experience delivery.
- Deliver against challenging but realistic sales targets in a market that’s expanding at a frantic pace.
- Connect and collaborate partners to ensure the best partnership experience is delivered and commercial opportunities maximized.
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy
- Act as the face of company across multiple product lines managing multiple sales and technical resources across the respective Global Account(s)
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around company’s offerings
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with Accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- 5-10 years’ experience in leading and managing Sales team
- 12+ years UAE Sales experience in ICT
- Preferably Arab National
- Good exposure mainly on Government Accounts
Must read: Ways to Handle Interview Rejection
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!