Flow Financial & Technology
Flow is working with a leading bank who are hiring a Risk Analytics Specialist to be based in the UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Develop, enhance, and maintain scorecards and models used in the assessment of retail banking applications, behavior, fraud detection, and IFRS compliance.
- Provide recommendations for model enhancements and optimizations based on ongoing monitoring and analysis.
- Work closely with IT and data management teams to implement process improvements and leverage advanced analytics tools.
- Conduct regular risk assessments of banking portfolios and products.
- Identify, evaluate, and report potential risks, trends, and emerging issues.
- Prepare comprehensive risk reports and presentations, highlighting key findings, insights, and recommendations.
- Stay updated on central bank regulations and guidelines related to risk management in retail banking.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantitative Science (Finance/Mathematics/Quantitative Methods/Statistics/Financial Engineering). FRM, PRM, or similar is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in credit risk analytics, scorecard development, modeling, and technical programming of statistical systems within the banking industry with a strong understanding of Retail banking products.
- Deep knowledge of regulatory requirements and guidelines set by the Central Bank of the UAE.
- In-depth knowledge of application, behavior, fraud detection, and IFRS frameworks of retail banking.
- Knowledge of statistical software, data management, and programming languages (SAS/Phyton/SQL/Hadoop/Tableau/R/SPSS).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!