Flow Financial & Technology
Flow Talent is working with a leading bank who are recruiting a Research & Analytics Manager to be based in Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Conduct a comprehensive analysis of real estate markets in the UAE & KSA.
- Perform in-depth research and analysis across various real estate segments and identify risks and opportunities in each segment.
- Support products across different banking segments including retail, corporate, and private banking.
- Conduct thorough analysis to understand the positioning of the bank in the real estate market and utilise internal data to extract meaningful insights.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all regulatory parameters.
- Present findings, insights, and recommendations to internal stakeholders.
- Stay updated on global real estate trends and provide analysis on how they could influence bank portfolios.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Finance or similar.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in Real Estate research and analytics, preferably within the Banking/Financial Service Industry
- Experience in Real Estate Data Analytics in KSA/ UAE. Global market is a plus.
- Strong understanding of real estate market dynamics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!