Flow Financial & Technology
Flow is currently partnering with one of the leading banks in the UAE who is looking to hire a Remedial Officer to be based in the UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Coordinating with Legal on Suit filed accounts.
- Reviewing and updating management on pleadings related to credit matter.
- Arranging monthly meetings of Remedial Committee for commercial Legal cases.
- Preparing Remedial data for Management Recovery Committee (MRC).
- Appraising Expert Reports to Management.
- Placing Judgment Appraisal to Management.
- Monthly Review of graded accounts Suit filed accounts and non-Suit filed accounts.
- Monthly and Quarterly Review of Memoranda Accounts.
- Balancing of NPA, provision & interest suspense for graded accounts quarterly.
- Half Yearly review of NPA to Risk Committees.
- Annual review of graded accounts for all accounts.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in remedial management.
- Experience with Local Banks in UAE with focus on corporate delinquency management or with Foreign Banks with the same discipline.
- Good communication skills in English. Arabic will be a plus.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategies for handling corporate accounts.
- Advanced skills in MS Office products such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Clarity in writing reports, letters and emails.
Must read: How to Write a Standout CV
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!