Flow Financial & Technology
A leading bank is actively hiring a Relationship Manager – Wealth Management for their Abu Dhabi office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Identifying existing and potential key clients.
- Managing and enhancing client relationships.
- Identifying new products and services to meet clients’ requirements and needs.
- Managing one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services.
- Understanding the problems and challenges of clients and identifying ways to address those needs.
- Monitoring and assessing activities of competitors to satisfy and retain clients.
- Providing excellent service to maintain a positive reputation for the business.
- Resolving any customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5-10 years of experience in the banking industry, ideally in the UAE
- Informed of the market structure, industry practices, and any regulations
- Excellent relationship skills and awareness of risk management concepts and practices
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of management
- Result-driven, hands-on, and dynamic with the ability to work in a sales-oriented environment in banking.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!