Flow Financial & Technology
Flow Talent is working with a leading bank who are hiring a Relationship Manager – Private Banking for their UAE office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Identifying existing and potential key clients.
- Managing and enhancing client relationships.
- Increasing sales volumes/market shares in the target market.
- Providing investment solutions as per clients’ need
- Developing and managing the portfolio of the company – private banking.
- Establishing and maintaining a working rapport with customers by providing expertise in identifying their financial needs.
- Monitoring and assessing activities of competitors to satisfy and retain clients.
- Providing excellent service to maintain a positive reputation for the business.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- University degree in a related area. Post-graduate qualifications in Finance or Economics or in Business Administration (MBA) is a plus.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in managing Wealth in a Bank/financial services company.
- Strong existing relationships with UHNW / HNW private clients in the Middle East.
- Strong knowledge of financial products and services, financial markets, and economic environments.
- Excellent knowledge of investment products and traditional private banking offerings.
- Result-driven, hands-on, and dynamic with the ability to work in a sales-oriented environment.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of management.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: 85% of employees in the banking sector are expecting a salary increase this year.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!