Flow Financial & Technology
Flow Talent is working with a leading bank who are hiring a Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking for their Dubai office.
Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Managing a portfolio of large corporate clients.
- Adding new relationships whilst managing the existing relationship to ensure the proper delivery of products and services at or above established quality standards.
- Solicit new business from existing and potential customers in accordance with specific objectives.
- Review the financial position of existing and new customers to ensure creditworthiness and to obtain and evaluate any other information that may affect a customer’s creditworthiness.
- Establish new credit facilities and review existing credit facilities in accordance with the bank’s credit policies.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals can be considered for this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Preferably a master’s degree.
- 6 – 8 years’ experience in the banking industry of which a minimum 5 years’ experience in corporate Banking within the UAE.
- Informed of the market structure, industry practices, and any regulations.
- Excellent relationship skills and awareness of risk management concepts and practices.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!