Flow Financial & Technology
A leading bank is actively hiring a Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking either for their Dubai or Sharjah office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Managing a portfolio of corporate clients.
- Adding new relationships whilst managing the existing relationships to ensure the proper delivery of products and services at or above established quality standards.
- Solicit new business from existing and potential customers following specific objectives.
- Review the financial position of existing and new customers to ensure creditworthiness and to obtain and evaluate any other information that may affect a customer’s creditworthiness.
- Establish new credit facilities and review existing credit facilities following the bank’s credit policies.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree. Preferably a master’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Relationship Manager within the Banking Industry in the UAE.
- Must have managed Trade Finance/Trade Services/Manufacturing portfolio within the corporate banking segment.
- In-depth Knowledge of risk management and credit facilities.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!