Flow Financial & Technology
A leading bank in the UAE is actively looking to appoint a Relationship Manager in Large Corporate (Wholesale Banking) to be based in the UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Managing a portfolio of large corporate clients.
- Adding new relationship whilst managing the existing relationship to ensure proper delivery of products and services at or above established quality standards.
- Solicit new business from existing and potential customers in accordance with specific objectives.
- Review financial position of existing and new customers to ensure credit worthiness and to obtain and evaluate any other information that may affect a customer’s credit worthiness.
- Establish new credit facilities and review existing credit facilities in accordance with the bank’s credit policies.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree. Preferably master’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Relationship Manager under Wholesale/Corporate/Commercial Banking in the UAE.
- Experience in UAE Market and be based in UAE.
- Handling large corporate Relationship.
- In depth Knowledge in risk management and credit facilities.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!