Flow Financial & Technology
Flow is working with a leading bank who are hiring a Relationship Manager in Large Corporate (Wholesale Banking) to be based in UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Managing a portfolio of large corporate clients.
- Adding new relationships whilst managing the existing relationship to ensure the proper delivery of products and services at or above established quality standards.
- Solicit new business from existing and potential customers in accordance with specific objectives.
- Review the financial position of existing and new customers to ensure creditworthiness and to obtain and evaluate any other information that may affect a customer’s creditworthiness.
- Establish new credit facilities and review existing credit facilities in accordance with the bank’s credit policies.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree. Preferably a master’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years experience as Relationship Manager in Wholesale/Corporate/Commercial Banking in the UAE.
- Experience in UAE Market and be based in UAE.
- Handling large corporate Relationships.
- In-depth Knowledge of risk management and credit facilities.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: 85% of employees in the banking sector are expecting a salary increase this year.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!