Flow Financial & Technology
Flow Talent is working with a UAE-based firm who are recruiting a Product Manager to be based in Egypt.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Manage the entire product life cycle portfolio from strategic planning to major tactical activities.
- Responsible for the marketability and profitability of products.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategy.
- Engage, build, and manage relationships with stakeholders and meet expectations to ensure delivery of product marketing initiatives aligned with business and marketing strategies to help develop growth.
- Channel management and support.
- Develop and conduct training for the technical sales support team.
- Perform product demonstration to customers and develop relationships with key clients.
- Present sales, revenue, and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Only candidates based in Egypt will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in product design or engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role within the Technology Industry.
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle.
- Previous software and web development experience.
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role.
- Previous experience delivering product marketing strategies.
- Demonstrable knowledge in SEM and online advertising.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!