Flow Financial & Technology
Flow Talent is working with a leading bank who are hiring a Product Analyst for their Abu Dhabi office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to strengthen assigned portfolios and ensure adherence to Financial Authority rules and regulations and Company policies and procedures.
- Identify opportunities and incorporate them into the development of the assigned portfolio.
- Carry out analysis of bank work systems, procedures, information, and document.
- Review and analyse the financial data and suggest ways to utilize its fullest capacity.
- Design and draft feasible plans for higher returns.
- Monitor and develop improvement of campaign performance.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Banking/ FinTech Industry, ideally in the UAE. Previous experience in lending is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of lending procedures, products, and services.
- Informed of the market structure, industry practices, and any regulations.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of management.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: How much you can expect to be paid in your next Banking role.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!