Flow Financial & Technology
One of the leading chemical companies in the UAE is actively recruiting for a Procurement Manager, to be based in Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Knowledge of global suppliers for a wide range of chemical raw materials, products and services
- Understanding and responding promptly to the trends in global demand & supply factors in the chemical industry.
- Developing and implementing long term supply chain strategies globally
- Establishing annual goals and objectives for the Procurement team
- Developing and maintaining periodic forecasts (volume and price) for suppliers
- Establishing and implementing processes for the Supply Chain team
- Well-versed in operating ERP systems
- Maintaining compliance with all regulatory requirements relating to Procurement
- Communicating with vendors on pricing, availability, delivery terms, payment terms
- Providing solutions to the Logistics related issues
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Chemical Engineering Degree unless otherwise bearing long years of quality experience in procurement of chemical raw materials.
- Very good knowledge and right contacts in global chemical industry
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in procurement or sales of chemical raw materials at managerial level.
- Proven track record of handling business with at least two multinational chemical suppliers or at least 5 years of work experience in a multinational organization.
- Experience of importing chemical raw materials worth at least USD 20 million per annum from at least 5 different countries.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Preferably with proven experience in procurement or sales of chemical products within the Lubricant, Rubber, Plastics, Resin & Coatings or similar type of industries.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!