Flow Financial & Technology
Flow has partnered with a leading law firm who are hiring a Partner to be based in Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Develop and implement the firm’s strategies in alignment with market trends, and objectives of the board and shareholders.
- Provide leadership to drive the firm’s growth, profitability, and market positioning.
- Manage, monitor, and review business operations, identify areas for improvement, and implement appropriate measures.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, partnerships, and client relationships to expand the firm’s client base.
- Oversee the firm’s financial performance, including budgeting, forecasting, and expense control.
- Supervise the partner selection to ensure the firm maintains a strong team capable of delivering exceptional legal services.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Represent the firm at internal and external events.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, changes, and best practices to ensure the firm remains competitive and innovative.
To be successful you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in law from an accredited school. A lawyer background is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior leadership role or Managing Director/Partner level within an international law firm in the UAE.
- Deep understanding of the UAE legal landscape and business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to enhance locational awareness and evaluate market access, talent availability, risk mitigation, and cost containment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong business acumen and strategic thinking abilities.
- Proficient knowledge of advanced billing systems and their usage in the legal market.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!