Flow Financial & Technology
Flow is partnering with a leading global law firm who are hiring a Paralegal to be based in Riyadh, KSA.
Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals will be considered
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Preparing court statements, legal correspondence and other documents for Associates and Partners.
- Organizing and maintaining legal documents in a paper or electronic filing system.
- Meeting with clients, Associates, and other professionals to talk about case details.
- Drafting and reviewing documents in preparation for court cases by organizing exhibits.
- Preparing briefs, wills, contracts, real estate closing statements, pleadings, appeals, and other legal documents.
- Investigating facts and laws of cases and searching public records and other resources .
- Directing and coordinating law office activity, including delivery of court orders.
- Gathering and analyzing statutes, decisions, and legal articles, codes, documents and other data.
- Calling on witnesses to testify at hearings.
- Keeping law library up-to-date by monitoring legal volumes.
To be successful you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals will be considered
- Certification or degree in Law
- A minimum experience of two years in a paralegal role
- Investigative mind and strong research skills
- Working knowledge of legal database softwares/CRM system
- Experience in preparing legal reports
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!