Flow Financial & Technology
Flow is working with a multinational law firm who are hiring a Paralegal to be based in Dubai.
Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals with Family book can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Conducting legal research and analysis to support case preparation.
- Drafting legal documents such as briefs, contracts, and pleadings.
- Managing case files, organising documents, and preparing exhibits.
- Communicating with clients, witnesses, and opposing counsel.
- Assisting lawyers with administrative tasks such as scheduling, billing, and record keeping.
To be successful you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals with Family book can be considered for this role.
- Bachelor’s or Masters’s degree in Law.
- Excellent academic track record.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: How much you can expect to be paid in your next Legal role.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!