Flow Financial & Technology
Flow has partnered with a leading bank who are hiring an Operations Manager to be based in the UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Oversee day-to-to day operations to ensure running smoothly.
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives.
- Analyse and review financial data.
- Conduct audits to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Ensure efficient delivery of products and services to clients.
- Develop and implement pursue strategic and operational objectives.
- Resolve issues arising from operations and coordinate with relevant departments.
- Adhere to all relevant organizational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner while delivering the required standard of service to customers and stakeholders.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience within the banking industry in the UAE, of which at least 4 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Proven experience managing staff.
- In-depth knowledge of Banking Operations.
- Excellent leadership and relationship-building skills.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: How much you can expect to be paid in your next Banking role.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!