Back to all jobs
Flow Financial & Technology
Flow has partnered with a leading Law Firm who are hiring an Office Manager to be based in Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Manage facilities and deliveries, communicate changes in office policies and procedure.
- Supervise all staff facilities staff and external contractors.
- Lead and manage team.
- Serve as regional escalation point and support.
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards.
- Plan and manage facility services.
- Oversee facility refurbishment and renovations.
- Project management and allocate office space according to needs.
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met.
- Oversee office consumables supplies.
- Assure security of the facility.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree. Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience as Facilities Manager, preferably in Middle East.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills English.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: How much you can expect to be paid in your next legal role.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!