Flow Financial & Technology
Flow has partnered with a leading technology company firm who are hiring a Network Consultant to be based in Kuwait.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Develop project development plans and timelines to modernize the network systems and programs, provide the cost, identify the appropriate alternatives, and recommend necessary procedures.
- Prepare hardware and software technical specifications.
- Develop technical presentation for the proposed network systems for the beneficiary to ensure requirements are met.
- Review and audit the outputs of systems and programs to ensure adherence to technical specifications and standards while adhering to business needs.
- Assess technical work carried out by network engineers to ensure the quality of work guiding stages of work.
- Conduct training sessions for network engineers on new systems and programs to enhance their skills and improve their performance.
- Other duties as assigned by the direct manager.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, computer, or electronics engineering or similar.
- Minimum 18 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience with Cisco networking technologies.
- Must have a Valid CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certificate (R&S) with at least 10 years of issuance.
- Must have a Valid CCIE Security certificate with no less than 10 years of issuance.
- Must have a Valid CCIE Data Center certificate with no less than 3 years of experience issuance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Read next: 9 Signs of a Good Company Culture