Flow Financial & Technology
A leading bank is actively hiring a Mortgage Service Desk Officer for their Dubai office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Act as the primary point of contact for mortgage clients providing excellent customer service.
- Check the customer profile in the system and suggest/provide relevant/revised mortgage rates to the line manager to enable customer requests to be actioned.
- Coordinate with relevant internal departments to fulfill client requests within the agreed turnaround times.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer records in the bank’s systems.
- Provide after-sales service to mortgage clients, addressing any post-purchase issues or concerns.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Only Candidates based in the UAE will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant specialisation.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ customer service experience within the Banking industry with knowledge of Retail banking products.
- Must have a good understanding of mortgage products.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service and resolving client issues effectively.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!