Flow Financial & Technology
Flow has partnered with a leading law firm who are hiring a Managing Partner to be based in Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Develop and implement the firm’s strategies in alignment with market trends, and objectives of the board and shareholders.
- Provide leadership to drive the firm’s growth, profitability, and market positioning.
- Manage, monitor, and review business operations, identify areas for improvement, and implement appropriate measures.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, partnerships, and client relationships to expand the firm’s client base.
- Oversee the firm’s financial performance, including budgeting, forecasting, and expense control.
- Supervise the partner selection to ensure the firm maintains a strong team capable of delivering exceptional legal services.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Represent the firm at internal and external events.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, changes, and best practices to ensure the firm remains competitive and innovative.
To be successful you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in law from an accredited school. A lawyer background is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior leadership role or Managing Director/Partner level within an international law firm in the UAE.
- Deep understanding of the UAE legal landscape and business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to enhance locational awareness and evaluate market access, talent availability, risk mitigation, and cost containment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong business acumen and strategic thinking abilities.
- Proficient knowledge of advanced billing systems and their usage in the legal market.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!