Flow Financial & Technology
One of the leading chemical companies in the UAE is actively recruiting a Logistics Specialist to be based in Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Maintaining inventory control program systems
- Developing important reports, schedule and conducting stock-taking
- Monitoring the entire process of product movement
- Coordinating with in-house sales team to promote accurate and timely processing of orders for customers
- Scanning orders into computer and track shipments across multiple channels
- Managing and monitoring the performance of entire fleet, routing and scheduling planning
- Helping in planning and maintaining of logistics policies and procedures
- Keeping proper records of all forms of transactions relating to the company’s logistics operations
- Resolving problems that are related to transportation and logistics systems
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or Business (preferred)
- Must have experience in the Chemical / Lubricants industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- 5+ years previous experience in logistics management or coordination
- Working knowledge of computer systems and cargo management software preferred
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!