Back to all jobs
Flow Financial & Technology
Flow Talent is working with a leading law firm who are hiring a Legal Support for their Dubai office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Manage clerical and general administrative assistance.
- Establish & maintain good working relationships with all levels of management.
- Draft correspondence, contracts, reports, and other legal documents.
- Conducts investigation and research, and compiles written reports and presentations when necessary.
- Assist with case preparation.
- Ensure that all company laws, policies, regulations & industry policies are adhered to.
- Handling confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
To be successful you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelors degree in law.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in a law firm.
- Knowledge in legal matters particularly in commercial, contract, and corporate law.
- In-depth knowledge of office management procedures.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: Ways to Handle Interview Rejection.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!