Flow Financial & Technology
Flow is currently partnering with one of the leading Law firm who is looking to hire a Legal Secretary to be based in Dubai, UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Provide general administrative assistance.
- Handling confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Monitoring office supplies and negotiating terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
- Conducting research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Answering and screening telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages, and other correspondence.
- Managing and organizing trips, meetings, conferences (invoices, booking, tickets, PR/POs, etc.).
- Attending meetings and keep minutes.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Degree in Business Administration or relative field. Secretarial Qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a legal secretary in a law firm. Must have trademarks and/or IP experience.
- In depth knowledge of office management procedure.
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting technique.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: Ways to Handle Interview Rejection
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!