Back to all jobs
Flow Financial & Technology
Flow has partnered with a leading law firm are hiring a Legal Personal Assistant to be based in Abu Dhabi.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Act as a coordinator for clients and colleagues.
- Support partners and other senior legal professionals.
- Arrange, plan, and book travel, meetings, conferences, events, and agendas.
- Support in marketing and business development.
- Comprehensive calendar and diary management.
- Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages, and other correspondence.
- Provide comprehensive financial and general administrative assistance.
- Manage the end-to-end file management procedure.
- Create pitch and presentations for stakeholders.
- Prepare and submit expenses.
- Handling confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Degree in Business Administration or a relative field.
- Proven experience providing high-level support in a legal or professional services firm.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated advanced administration and organisation skills.
- Excellent relationship-building and time-management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: How to Maintain a Positive Attitude at Work.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!