Flow Financial & Technology
Flow Talent is working with a leading law firm who are recruiting a Legal Executive to be based in Dubai.
This is not a typical Legal Secretary position – the main tasks will be billing and supporting the Bids & Pursuit Manager with some light office/legal administration.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Preparing financial reports for various stakeholders.
- Upload invoices, and debt collection, resolve any queries, and be the single point of contact for billing.
- Front-of-house and facilities support including answering the phone, greeting clients, taking messages, and assisting with other queries.
- Organising and scheduling conference calls, meetings, and training sessions.
- Processing and submitting expense claims.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for employees in the country and new starters from overseas.
- Organising and maintaining files of electronic and hard copy documents.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Already located in Dubai, or willing to relocate from another Emirate.
- Must have billing, invoicing, and Excel experience.
- 3 – 5 years of working experience within the Legal Sector.
- Previous experience working within the finance department of a law / professional services firm.
- Good financial acumen and a fast learner.
- Intermediate technical skills in MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- High level of attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: Ways to Handle Interview Rejection.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!