Flow Financial & Technology
Flow Talent is working with a leading law firm who are recruiting a Legal Administrative Assistant to be based in Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Provide general administrative assistance.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages, and other correspondence.
- Managing and organizing trips, meetings, and conferences (invoices, booking, tickets, PR/POs, etc.).
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
To be successful you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Candidate must be based in Dubai.
- Minimum 2 years’ legal experience.
- In-depth knowledge of office management procedures.
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: How much you can expect to be paid in your next Legal role.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!