Flow Financial & Technology
One of the leading banks in the UAE is actively recruiting an IT Project Manager to be based in Abu Dhabi.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Managing and delivering technology projects and changes by engaging with various internal and external stakeholders
- Heading the development, testing and deployment of technology changes and transition to production
- Developing and designing technology solutions through business and application architecture principles
- Managing key support processes like problem management and incident management
- Monitoring the financial performance against the budget
- Leading the team and ensuring compliance with Bank’s objectives, organizational policies, procedures, and standards.
- Identifying opportunities to contribute to organisational and departmental change initiatives, programmes and projects
- Maintaining good quality service in all internal and external customers
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Holds a PMP/ Prince 2 certification or equivalent / ITIL certification or equivalent
- Project management and Team management skills
- Good application support and maintenance skills
- Deep knowledge of internet banking technologies
- In-depth banking functionality and operations knowledge
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!