Flow Financial & Technology
A leading chemical company is actively recruiting an IT Manager to be based in Dubai, UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Ensuring stability and effective operation of the ERP system and other applications
- Coordinating across multiple department users to improve User experience
- Maintaining the Users’ roles matrix for multiple applications
- Coordinating with Users and provide inputs on potential problems
- Engaging in the testing of reports or Functions developed as per Business requirements
- Working closely with IT Consultant in maintaining ERP & other applications
- Directing the Implementation of New Processes/Applications
- Communicating Project status and IT updates to management
- Ensuring Technology is accessible and is updated with Current Hardware & Software
- Troubleshooting hardware, Software, Network & all infra-related devices/application
- Providing orientation to Business users on new technologies
- Helping in the creation of the Procurement process for the acquisition of IT Products
- Evaluating technology risks to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures
- Configuring Microsoft Office 365 Products
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Min. 3 years of experience supporting IT infrastructure and service delivery
- Good understanding of Server & desktop hardware/ operating systems, networks, firewalls and load balancers, telecoms, etc.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory (Design, Security and Administration)
- Extensive knowledge of Messaging (MS Exchange, Archiving, Unified Communications)
- Expertise in Networking technologies.
- Good understanding of VMWare 5 / Hyper V
- Thorough knowledge of IT security and Data protection
- Good understanding of Cloud and mobile technology
- Exposure to MS SharePoint
- Experience of working with 3rd party service providers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!