Flow Financial & Technology
A leading bank in the UAE is actively recruiting an Internal Audit Manager to be based in UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Responsible for organizing and managing internal audits according to audit plans.
- Develop review and analyze the ongoing effectiveness of all audit programs
- Developing and implementing effective audit techniques and procedures
- Evaluating and analysing the effectiveness of more complex procedures and internal controls within the assigned area, using appropriate audit skills, techniques, and judgment
- Conducting investigations on irregularities and errors
- Drafting recommendations on corrective measures
- Perform other duties as assigned
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Banking, Business, Finance or Accounting
- Chartered Accountant /CPA/CMA or comparable qualification
- 10 years’ overall Banking experience in UAE including 5 years working as Internal Auditor.
- Experience in Internal Audit in a Bank or Comparable Work Experience in the operational (non-credit) areas
- Knowledge in regulatory requirements, procedures, practices, risks and controls within industry
- Good understanding of Spot inspections, Theme audits, Investigations, Incident reports etc.
- Proficient with MS Office Applications (Excel and Power Point, etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!