Flow Financial & Technology
Flow is working with a Private Equity firm who are looking to appoint a Human Resources Manager. The ideal candidate will come from an Investment Management background and will be handling the set-up of the company’s HR department and structure and will help build the foundations and grow the business.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives
- Bridging management and employee relations
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Supporting current and future business needs
- Developing and monitoring overall HR strategies and procedures across the organization
- Managing the performance appraisal system
- Responsible for the Performance Management process design and implementation
To be successful you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Currently a Human Resources Manager or Director in Dubai
- 8+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- In-depth knowledge of UAE labor law and HR best practices
- Experience setting frameworks, policies and procedures, recruiting and preparing payroll
- Background in Investment Management, Asset Management, Private Equity, Hedge Funds or Venture Capital is preferred
Must read: Ways to Handle Interview Rejection
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!