Flow Financial & Technology
A leading bank is actively recruiting a Head of Internal Audit to be based in Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Provide internal audit covering Key IT Projects.
- Review and assess the health, status, and delivery of IT Projects.
- Support non-IT project audits, other material IT project reviews and regulatory compliance, and ad-hoc audits.
- Assist in the completion of the annual audit plan.
- Identify and assess risks and control weaknesses.
- Raise observation to help business efficiency, document the findings, and prepare reports with actionable recommendations.
- Conduct periodic follow-ups to ensure observations are implemented.
- Supervise junior IT members.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ IT/ Mathematics. Relevant Certification (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CPA / CA) is a plus.
- Must be a Certified Information System Auditor.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in IT Audit. Preferably within the Banking/financial services industry.
- Strong understanding of IT governance, risk management, and control frameworks.
- Strong knowledge in auditing various IT platforms, systems, and applications.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!