Flow Financial & Technology
A leading bank in the UAE is actively recruiting for Head of HR Operations to be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Leading HR projects like compensation plans revisions.
- Implementing functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations.
- Overseeing payroll and performance evaluation systems.
- Designing company policies and procedures.
- Reviewing and updating employment contracts and agreements.
- Preparing budgets by department.
- Tracking key HR metrics like cost per hire and retention rates.
- Manages internal communication projects (like job satisfaction surveys)
- Measures the effectiveness of benefits programs and recommend improvements
- Coordinates employee training and development initiatives.
- Owns the HR System and ensure that it is fully and efficiently utilized.
- Manages and continually improve HR processes across the whole of the employee lifecycle and overseeing annual processes such as appraisals and pay reviews.
- Develops and support the HR Operations team.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- BSc in Human Resources Management; MSc is a plus
- Work experience as a Head of HR Operations or similar role.
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems including payroll tools.
- Experience in designing compensation and benefits programs.
- Experience in developing and implementing performance management systems.
- Good knowledge of labor legislation.
- Leadership abilities.
- Excellent attention to details.