Flow Financial & Technology
A leading investment firm based in the UAE is actively hiring a Head of E-Commerce Marketplace. This is a C-level role and a very exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing firm with ambitious plans to grow quickly.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategy that aligns with the company’s overall business goals and objectives.
- Drive online sales growth by identifying and implementing innovative strategies such as enhancing customer experience, and new e-commerce features and offerings.
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization to optimize digital channels.
- Utilize data analytics and reporting to monitor e-commerce performance, make informed decisions, and drive continuous improvement in key e-commerce metrics.
- Evaluate and recommend investments & initiatives and lead the development of business cases and marketing plans.
- Stay informed about the market developments & the competitors’ actions and evaluate their potential implications for the business.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in managing e-commerce/marketplace, with a proven track record of successful marketplace optimization.
- In-depth knowledge of marketplaces, industry trends, algorithms, and consumer behavior.
- Strong understanding of dealer and consumer service technology.
- Proficiency in using marketplace platforms and relevant analytic tools.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!