Flow Financial & Technology
Flow is working with a leading financial institution who are hiring a Head of Credit Risk to be based in Bahrain.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Develop a good understanding of risk systems, implement processes, and help to drive improvements where necessary.
- Working with the internal department to understand and highlight inherent market risks and define practical solutions.
- Predict credit risk exposure and oversee the preparation of performance reports.
- Manage day-to-day subordinate’s job performance.
- Perform risk management and evaluation.
- Prepare report and provide detailed analysis of data.
- Keeping abreast of relevant market events and drivers.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bahraini Nationals are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics or similar.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of credit analysis and policies.
- Deep understanding of risk management principles.
- In dept knowledge of financial markets.
- Exceptional analytical and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Expert in Excel.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: How to Maintain a Positive Attitude at Work.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!