Flow Financial & Technology
We are working with a leading payment technology company who are actively recruiting a Head of Compliance to be based in Manama, Bahrain.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Reviewing and maintaining compliance policies and procedures.
- Help with the development and maintenance of the risk-based compliance program.
- Conducting monitoring and surveillance reviews in line with the compliance monitoring plan.
- Supporting the staff on regulatory, policy and procedural issues and application.
- Producing compliance management information.
- Assisting with client enquiries and requests for information.
- Identifying, recording, and resolving compliance issues.
- Assisting with ad hoc projects.
- Filing regulatory reports.
- Maintaining Anti Money Laundering policies and procedures.
- Supporting the Know Your Customer review process.
- Identifying and reporting suspicious transactions.
- Providing Compliance and Anti Money Laundering training to staff.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Deep understanding of applicable government regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Accounting or Law, with ICA International Diploma or equivalent certificate is an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 – 6 years’ experience in the same field.
- Ability to inform and educate managers and department heads on regulations and polices that require compliance.
- Good Knowledge in all CBB and SAMA rule books.
- Strong communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and strategic planning skills.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!