Flow Financial & Technology
Flow has partnered with a leading financial technology company who are hiring a Group Chief Financial Officer to be based in DIFC, Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Oversee accounting and financial operations to ensure transparency, accuracy, and timely preparation of financial statements.
- Develop and implement financial strategies to support growth and innovation.
- Work closely with the CEO to identify and engage with potential investors, partners, and funding sources to secure necessary capital for growth.
- Identify potential M&A opportunities that align with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Implement financial controls and risk management measures to safeguard company assets.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations, accounting standards, and tax laws.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Assess pricing, cost strategies, and profitability analysis to support business development efforts.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a similar from a leading university. An MBA, CMA, CPA, or CFA qualification is a plus.
- Minimum 15+ years’ experience in finance and accounting with proven experience as a CFO within banking/fintech/e-commerce with an emphasis on banking.
- Working knowledge of Open Banking & PSD, listing experience, and working with International Banks are advantageous.
- Previous experience of leading a business through a trade sale or IPO exit is a plus.
- Proven track record of successful fundraising and experience in investor relations and M&A.
- Proven track record of working within B2B PE-backed businesses.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!