Back to all jobs
Flow Financial & Technology
One of the leading banks in the UAE is actively recruiting a Finance Manager.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Overseeing the operations and development of the bank’s finance departments.
- Fulfilling overall responsibility of Budgets and Forecasts
- Supervising financial control and reconciliations.
- Managing the bank’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
- Supervising the documentation of the bank’s financial status and forecasts.
- Creating strategic business plans based on the analysis of the bank’s status and financial forecasts.
- Analysing market trends to discover business opportunities.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
- Build and develop strong partnerships with key business stakeholders.
- Maintain and update accounting plans for all Retail products.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or MBA-Finance.
- At least 7-10 years of post-qualification finance experience in Large Bank with exposure to business finance ideally in the UAE
- Excellent relationship skills and awareness of risk management concept and practices.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of management.
- Well-versed with MS Word. Excel, PowerPoint, and related applications.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: How much you can expect to be paid in your next Banking role.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!