Flow Financial & Technology
Flow is working with a leading bank who are hiring a Sustainable Finance Manager to be based in Abu Dhabi.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive financial strategy aligned with the bank’s overall sustainability objectives.
- Identify and evaluate sustainable investment opportunities, including green bonds, impact investments, and sustainable funds, to enhance the bank’s portfolio and support sustainable development goals.
- Establish and monitor KPIs to measure the bank’s progress related to finance products.
- Ensure ESG strategies adhere to or exceed international standards relating to sustainable finance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate finance principles into the bank’s core business activities.
- Provide guidance and expertise to colleagues and clients on sustainable investment strategies.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Degree-level education in a relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Finance within Consultancy or Banking Industry.
- Experience in developing and leading sustainable finance management within the financial service firm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Arabic.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
- Available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!